Tom’s Maze Private Campfire Package. By Reservation Only
You supply the food and we’ll supply the fun!!! Campfire sites are available for groups with 15 or more paid admissions (children 4 and under free with paid adult).
- Campfire Site – for groups of 15-74 people, $40.00 plus $10 General Farm Admission for everyone age 5 and above attending the campfire. REFUND POLICY: The campfire fee will be refunded ONLY IF TOM’S MAZE HAS TO CANCEL DUE TO POOR WEATHER.
- Large Campfire Site – for groups of 75+ people, $80.00 plus $10 General Farm Admission for everyone age 5 and above attending the campfire. REFUND POLICY: The campfire fee will be refunded ONLY IF TOM’S MAZE HAS TO CANCEL DUE TO POOR WEATHER.
Available Campfire Hours
- 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm ( Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
- 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm (Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
- 7:30 pm – 10:30 pm (Friday & Saturday Only)
Reserve your Campfire Site early!
Please remember when purchasing a campfire ticket, the number of tickets is for the campfire site and NOT the number of people in attendance. If you only need one campfire site please only purchase one ticket.
- Food (hot dogs, marshmallows, or anything else that can be cooked over an open fire)
- Roasting sticks or long-handled forks
- Drinks (No alcohol or glass bottles)
- Insect repellent & jackets
- Lawn Chairs (if you don’t like our log seats – they’re cozy, but they are logs
- Flashlights (You’re in the woods, remember)
ONE VEHICLE per campsite allowed in campfire area (weather permitting).
If Tom has to close the Maze due to poor weather conditions, your deposit will be refunded to your credit card.
Located 1 mile west of State Route 4, at 4881 Germantown-Liberty Road at the intersection of Germantown-Liberty Rd. and Farmersville-West Carrollton Rd. Look for the signs! Plenty of FREE parking!
Join us for some good, clean, country fun!